OSARCC offers training to professionals who work with survivors of sexual violence in the local area. We host multi-agency training days around Oxfordshire but are also able to offer in-house sessions depending on the number of delegates from your organisation attending.
In addition, we are able to build bespoke training packages if you require materials tailored to your organisation and workplace.
For more information including booking forms and costs, please contact our Helpline and Training Coordinator, Lucy, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01865 725 311.
Our training courses
Introduction to Sexual Violence
- What sexual violence is
- The prevalence of sexual violence
- Perpetrator tactics
- The impact of sexual violence on survivors
- An introduction to reporting and the legal process
- Key referral pathways
Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence
- The barriers to disclosure and overcoming these
- Responding to disclosures - including impacts, safety and pathways
- Responsibilities relating to disclosures (individual and organisational)
- Working within an empowerment model